Improve the health and effectiveness of your organisation
Strategic Adaptive Planning in is an opportunity to co-create your Future from the bottom up. By bottom-up, we mean, that participants at different levels of the organisation are invited to participate.
The program has been set up as a series of developmental workshops that deliver an Adaptive Strategy. It integrates thinking strategically with action. In between sessions, some actions bring the strategy to life and inform what is helpful or not in your current context.
The sessions aim to find skillful ways to move forward and achieve the desired outcomes based on your current context. Depending on the existing material, we can start with what you have already at hand or create something new altogether if needed. If you don’t have a strategy, we can start from scratch helping you think and develop one.
If you are struggling with
- The feeling of being stuck between a rock and a hard place.
- The constant demands of different stakeholders and having finite resources (money, time, or resources).
- Market shifting either internally or externally.
- Leading your team into developing a strategical thinking mindset.
- Your group stuck in seeing problems as two competing commitments and making binary decisions.
You will gain
- Quality of Generative & Critical Thinking evolves.
- Participants have a more nuanced understanding of how they can actively make strategic decisions/activities happen.
- Better quality of discussion about issues that matter between participants.
- Improves participant self-efficacy and accountability.